Bus in a roundabout in opposite direction again

I think there is no place for them to make the turn because the roundabout is too small. You should understand such situations and help them by letting them go, even it seems wrong for everybody.

enjoy,
Mtz

I think there is no place for them to make the turn because the roundabout is too small. You should understand such situations and help them by letting them go, even it seems wrong for everybody.

enjoy,
Mtz
I watched buses and long trucks passing through roundabout properly and wrong. Maybe its easier to do like this but not everyone does this way.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

enjoy,
Mtz
Then they need to take a different route or complain enough to get the circle fixed. There is no excuse for illegal driving like that.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, you are right but when I am in my car and I see a bus which is maybe full with 50 people, I don't want to put all these people in a stupid situation just because I am the "correct man" dying with the law in my hand. 30 seconds later is not killing me and is not making me a pussy, o know my value.

enjoy,
Mtz

Yes, you are right but when I am in my car and I see a bus which is maybe full with 50 people, I don't want to put all these people in a stupid situation just because I am the "correct man" dying with the law in my hand. 30 seconds later is not killing me and is not making me a pussy, o know my value.

enjoy,
Mtz
Sorry, I agree with you but not at all. Bus driver is handling vehicle with 50 people in it and so he is responsible for them and his actions can put all of them in a stupid situation even more because hes doing wrong things and its easier to him to do like that. I am for bending laws or rules but when I am alone and not handling that big vehicle and 50 people in it.

Yes, i wouldnt be causing an accident with him or making them back up, however if this was in Canada and it was me i would probably just stop so he has to stop, get his name, company and bus number and get him fired. What sone983 said is spot on-they have a big responsability to keep those people safe. They are supposed to be professional drivers and never put their passengers or others in unnecasary danger.

Sone983- what country is this in?

Great idea to make a man losing his job just because his bus is too big, the roundabout is too small, driving with 0.0001KM/h trying to solve a road situation which was not created by him.

When a policeman will see you breaking a law ask him to make something so you will lose your job because you to did the same with a bus driver, someday.
I think if you will ask for original video maybe you can identify the "killer" driver and still try to making him losing his job.
Good luck with your driving and thinking in this way. In my country there is a saying "The wheel is spinning..." Someday you will be in the same situation with no solution but breaking the law.

enjoy,
Mtz

Yes, i wouldnt be causing an accident with him or making them back up, however if this was in Canada and it was me i would probably just stop so he has to stop, get his name, company and bus number and get him fired. What sone983 said is spot on-they have a big responsability to keep those people safe. They are supposed to be professional drivers and never put their passengers or others in unnecasary danger.

Sone983- what country is this in?

Europe,Serbia

Great idea to make a man losing his job just because his bus is too big, the roundabout is too small, driving with 0.0001KM/h trying to solve a road situation which was not created by him.

When a policeman will see you breaking a law ask him to make something so you will lose your job because you to did the same with a bus driver, someday.
I think if you will ask for original video maybe you can identify the "killer" driver and still try to making him losing his job.
Good luck with your driving and thinking in this way. In my country there is a saying "The wheel is spinning..." Someday you will be in the same situation with no solution but breaking the law.

enjoy,
Mtz
No,no... I never said that I will show this video to a police officer or at police station I dont have that kind of intentions. I dont think police officer wouldnt write the ticket to a bus driver if he saw him doing this kind of maneuvre. Law is very clear about what you can and can not do. You cant do something which is more suitable or easier in some situation and which is in confrontation with traffic rules. It is up to a police officer would he write him a ticket or not. I can understand why he is doing that like he is but dont understand how other bus drivers doing this maneuvre properly and he isnt just because its easier for him to so. I agree that this a very strange roundabout and its not easy at all big and long vehicles drivers to pass this but they are suppose to be proffesionals,just like me,and they are suppose to drive by rules even more than other unproffesional drivers. He isnt a "killer" driver,but tell me what would be in this situation if we crashed,would it be my fault or his? Would people who ride with him in the bus use that company buses ever again. I dont understand why do have something against with my driving and my thinking,cause, I make mistakes and faults also but only when I am alone in the car not when I drive passengers and when I am not putting in danger anyone. I am not going to report anyone to police, I think people from the bus should and probably already do that because their lives are in danger more than mine because I saw him on time and reacted in time. I just had to saw how far bus drivers stupidity and carelessness goes in this case. I told you already,he isnt in the situation with only solution which is to break a law, I saw earlier buses and long trucks with trailers going through this roundabout in way all of them suppose to.

Last edited:
Back