Can hardwire kit of "DDPI Mola N3" be used for "Viofo A119 V3"?

__salash__

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I have both dash cams installed on different cars without hardwiring and I only have hardwire kit of DDPAI Mola N3, I don't have Viofo A119 V3 hardwire kit.
Can I install and use Mola N3's hardwire kit for the car in which Viofo A119 V3 is installed?

Welcome to the forum salash.

I do not think there are any danger in trying it, but i would not bet on it working even if the plug are the same.
But you can try to plug in the A119V3 before you attach it to the windscreen.
I have heard that the new Vantrue "E" cameras are working with Viofo hard wire kits, but the consensus is you have to use the hard wire kit from the same brand as the dashcam.

If you are just hard wired to keep your dashboard socket free for other stuff, then you can "hard wire" with the PSU that come with the A119, just get a female 12 V socket and wire that into a ACC fuse, but of course here parking guard will not work if that is why you have hard wire now.

Both hardwire kits are 3 wire installs but I think it all depends on how that extra wire is used and presented to the camera as it probably is proprietary and maybe specific to each dashcam.

Back