can't find all files

sakurock

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
A139 If you open all the files in the Viofo app on the phone over wifi, the phone doesn't show all files, it shows files a few days ago, if you open it again it shows more and about the third and fourth time it only shows all files. If you take the SD card and insert it into the reader, all the files are there. Formatting the card, other SD cards or hard reset do not help.
V1.7_1215 and the card is samsung evo plus 256GB
It worked with the previous version 1.6, but there the time is always shifted by 1h in the file. Synchronizing the time or changing the time zone did not help.

A139 If you open all the files in the Viofo app on the phone over wifi, the phone doesn't show all files, it shows files a few days ago, if you open it again it shows more and about the third and fourth time it only shows all files. If you take the SD card and insert it into the reader, all the files are there. Formatting the card, other SD cards or hard reset do not help.
V1.7_1215 and the card is samsung evo plus 256GB
It worked with the previous version 1.6, but there the time is always shifted by 1h in the file. Synchronizing the time or changing the time zone did not help.
After connecting to the wifi, the app needs time to refresh and cache the files. Since all the files can be shown if you open the app four times, to make it faster, please choose 5G wifi. Besides, the card you use is not recommended, it is better to change a recommended card to get better performance.
1693967397547.png

Tere!
Kasutan wifi 5G, aga see peab ka 2.4G pealt normaalselt töötama.
Probleem pole ei kaardis ega sageduses, vaid milleski muus.
Nagu vanemate versioonide puhul mainisin, kuvatakse telefonis kohe kõik failid, v1.7 aga mitte.
Teie esitatud viofo-kaart on V30 U3 A1
Minu kaart on aga V30 U3 A2

Tere!
Kasutan wifi 5G, aga see peab ka 2.4G pealt normaalselt töötama.
Probleem pole ei kaardis ega sageduses, vaid milleski muus.
Nagu vanemate versioonide puhul mainisin, kuvatakse telefonis kohe kõik failid, v1.7 aga mitte.
Teie esitatud viofo-kaart on V30 U3 A1
Minu kaart on aga V30 U3 A2
2.4G will be slower than 5G wifi, so it will take more time to buffer the files. Have you updated the VIOFO app to the latest one? If not, please update it to have a try. The speed of buffering files is related to the wifi and the app you use, the card is also part of the factor. According to our test, the Samsung Evo Plus is not stable when used with our camera actually.

I did various tests with different cards, including a Viofo 128 GB card.
the result is that version 1.7:
1. the phone can't display all the files, sometimes it has to do it 4...5 times, each time there is a different result.
2. all files are not saved, at any moment the recording has been interrupted a day, two ago. while A139 continues to show recording but does not record.
3. the video resolution 1440P 60fps constantly disappears. you have to select it again almost every time.
all these errors occur with all cards, but the Viofo 128 card the most, because I bought it specifically for testing.

version 1.6:
1. all previous errors are absent, works perfectly with all cards.
files are displayed within a few seconds, even if the card is fully written to 256GB.
It also works perfectly when the phone is on 2.4Ghz wifi.
2. recordings work beautifully
3. No need to set video resolution again.

NB! I have installed version 1.7 with the file on the website and after iinstallation I have done a factory reset.
I also have to mention that my device is 1 year old and I started with version 1.1 and have never had any problems with newer cards from any company. everything has worked. problems started in v1.7

Is there any way to get v1.6 voice notification volume addition 3 steps, I miss it.

I did various tests with different cards, including a Viofo 128 GB card.
the result is that version 1.7:
1. the phone can't display all the files, sometimes it has to do it 4...5 times, each time there is a different result.
2. all files are not saved, at any moment the recording has been interrupted a day, two ago. while A139 continues to show recording but does not record.
3. the video resolution 1440P 60fps constantly disappears. you have to select it again almost every time.
all these errors occur with all cards, but the Viofo 128 card the most, because I bought it specifically for testing.

version 1.6:
1. all previous errors are absent, works perfectly with all cards.
files are displayed within a few seconds, even if the card is fully written to 256GB.
It also works perfectly when the phone is on 2.4Ghz wifi.
2. recordings work beautifully
3. No need to set video resolution again.

NB! I have installed version 1.7 with the file on the website and after iinstallation I have done a factory reset.
I also have to mention that my device is 1 year old and I started with version 1.1 and have never had any problems with newer cards from any company. everything has worked. problems started in v1.7

Is there any way to get v1.6 voice notification volume addition 3 steps, I miss it.
So sorry that version 1.6 cannot support adjusting the voice notification volume. This function was added in the version V1.7 and later.
1. The wifi may be too slow to show the recent files quickly. Could you please update this firmware to test if it will help? https://viofo.com/content/35-viofo-a139-dash-cam-support/
2. This issue is mainly related to the cards. If the camera still cannot keep all the video files with our VIOFO card, please format the card to FAT32 using this program. (do not tick quick format)
https://viofo.com/download/guiformat.exe It is better to change a card to test if not help.
3. Please confirm if you have turned on HDR. 60fps cannot be used with the HDR at the same time.

Hello!
With the new version V1.8_20230706, the rear camera recording no longer works when parking. No more files will be saved. Only those of the first camera. The driving time is all right, both files are there.
Also, connecting wifi has become very difficult, bad. all the time you have to disable mobile connection or hotspot from your phone to connect to wifi and it is also much slower than previous versions. this connection is very annoying.
The only good thing is that it seems that the files are now displayed again immediately.
But unfortunately this version cannot be used again because there are no parking recordings. :(

Hello!
With the new version V1.8_20230706, the rear camera recording no longer works when parking. No more files will be saved. Only those of the first camera. The driving time is all right, both files are there.
Also, connecting wifi has become very difficult, bad. all the time you have to disable mobile connection or hotspot from your phone to connect to wifi and it is also much slower than previous versions. this connection is very annoying.
The only good thing is that it seems that the files are now displayed again immediately.
But unfortunately this version cannot be used again because there are no parking recordings. :(
Correction 01.10.2023
when using these settings, the rear camera does not record when parking

pilt 1.jpg

I tried that and it worked.
the car was in the same place and for 2...3 hours there was constant movement there
pilt2.jpg

I use a hotspot with my phone.
If the hotspot is active, I can't connect to the camera with the phone app. if you turn off the hotspot then you can.
in older versions it was not necessary to do this, but then it was necessary to turn off mobile data. why so complicated?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S A139 3
Back