Can't make this up!

hoffy5

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a new 322GW, after multiple trouble shooting with Nextbase-------------I have a second 322GW main camera, Whenever I plug in the rear Camera I can not see the rear view camera, I get the second picture box and all I see is a snow looking flash of pink and white barring.

After 3 rear camera replacements---still not working! A 4th is in route to me. Nextbase has been receptive to my issue. I gave them the last two sequential serial numbers--They are both are sister production 1 digit difference, hence now they are sending me a 4th camera(Rear). Front works great!

I have researched and tried ALL THE TROUBLE SHOOTING METHODS!

You cannot make this up! And I have a 64 gig new next base on the way.

My Son purchased the complete package for my 65th birthday. He is so busy now since he is a ICU Nurse working at the terrible shooting in Lewiston, ME. He has enough on his mind...

So at this moment I am awaiting my 4th rear camera....Note I received the complete setup/ gift on October 9th.

This does not pass the goofy test! What is up????

B-

Welcome to the forum hoffy.

You know in Denmark Carlsberg sell a beer named Hof.

iu

Nextbase use to be okay cameras aside for the battery issue, but their latest series have been a disaster it seem.

Hi Kamkar,

I will have to check if we can get this Beer in the US!

Thanks
B-

Carlsberg is a mega brewery, so you should be able to find something. ( 6th largest brewery in the world based on revenue )

Carlsbergs own.

Danish PBS takning a stab at them for not getting out or Russia in time.

When was a teen, well as we live in the Jutland part of the country in the #2 largest town called Aarhus, and Carlsberg and Tuborg are capitol / Copenhagen brands, well those was outlawed in our group.
We drank the local brewery named Ceres, and their vanilla pilsner that is called Top

Back then in glass bottles as all bottles was in Denmark back then, well aside for cans for export.

iu

EDIT: there seem to be a few places in NC to pick up a Hof.

Last edited:
I will have to check if we can get this Beer in the US!

Carlsberg beer is widely available in the U.S. There's a good chance you'll find it at your local supermarket or wine/liquor/beer outlet. It is not as popular as some of the other imports but I see it on the shelves all the time. Not seen Hof though, although it might be available.

Last edited:
Yeah they do a lot of the beer types i call " Hippie beer " for me there always only was the pilsner type beers and then the Christmas specials all breweries here do every year, commonly called " snow beer "
Named after the label on the Tuborg Christmas brew.

Years ago i got a gift basket from my employer for Christmas, it had 6 different micro brewery beers in it, i tasted 1 mouthful of one of them and threw it all out.

iu

PS: it you note on the top of the Tuborg label, it have a crown and it say " leverandør til det kongelige ( KGL ) Danske HOF " which mean supplier to the royal Danish Court.
Nothing special though give the royals free stuff and you get to put a crown on your stuff.

In my heyday i could down a beer ( 33 CL ) in 3.2 seconds, but really i never enjoyed the tast of them, probably also a factor as to why i stopped drinking alcohol regularly at such a young age ( mid - early 20tes ) so i only got 10 years of alcohol,,,,,, yes Danes start drinking alcohol at a very young age, and parents are OK with that.

By 21 Danish kids are extremely hardened drinkers, when i was in swing i could do 10 beers and 1/2 bottle of Snaps ( 33 CL / 40 % alcohol ) and walk - bicycle or ride my moped home without anything big happening.
Sure i was " cooking " but i was not all done for.

Last edited:
LOL......Thanks for the commercials-----I am going on a Celebrity Cruise, they have a pub style bar with over 150 variety-------------!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J 322GW 14
J 322GW 5
Back