Car 'brake checks' concrete pumping truck Wisconsin

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many

If you notice the SUV had a right turn signal on at the start of the video while in the left lane.

Not sure why it got upset when the truck moved out of the right lane?

:)

I wonder if the SUV driver would be happy to pay for 18-22 flat spotted truck tires?

We need to introduce Darwin's Law. When someone pulls a stunt like that it should be legal to just hit them, and they should pay for all damages (from their estate, if the worst happens.)

We need to introduce Darwin's Law. When someone pulls a stunt like that it should be legal to just hit them, and they should pay for all damages (from their estate, if the worst happens.)

Agreed. There is no justifying that level of stupidity.

SUV driver doesn't know and never experienced yet The Rule of Jungle = Right of Weight !

By the looks of it, the truck unnecessarily changed lanes, cutting off the SUV, leading to his need for vengence.

Something is going on ahead in the right lane, possibly a slower truck, and certainly a Prius that may be doing some kind of brake check. I can't tell if the slower truck in the right lane has 4 way flashers on, or a turn signal?
You can see the Prius tap the brakes at :21 or so.

A good reason why the pumper needs a dashcam video to take to the cops.

Thats just silly ...
And I dont know if the truck cut the SUV's lunch , looked like there was some space ...
Unlike the SUV drivers bone head move ...
Break checking is illegal is it not ... Can't just pull in front of some one and slam the breaks for no reason ( That makes sense )

Back