Car Night Vision Safety System Manufacturer-Protruly

Do you think this system is useful for you?

• Total voters

Protruly

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
NV-SC150
This is Sophie from Protruly, located in Shenzhen,China.

Protruly, established in 2006, is dedicated to designing, developing and producing CCTV surveillance equipements including PTZ cameras, video wall and car camera system. With continuous development, car camera system has been improved to include auto active safety system, road condition prediction, 150M night vision, strong light inhibition, fog penetration, pedestrian detection, lane departure detection, laser night vision as well as video recording.

Product details: http://www.protruly.com/ProdDetail_63_788.html

2014062602115673722238.png

2014062602115687834797.jpg

Normal
HLC%20closed.jpg

Protruly car night vision
HLC%20open.jpg

Normal
Fog%20penetration%20closed.jpg

Protruly
Fog%20penetration%20open.jpg

video%20recording%20day.jpg

video%20recording%20night.jpg

Pedestrian Detection Alarm
PD1(1).jpg

PD2(1).jpg

Lane departure alarm

LDWS%202(1).jpg

Last edited:
We are looking for distributors and resellers. :) Not retailer. And if you don't want some features, we accept OEM/ODM. Prices vary.

We are looking for distributors and resellers. :) Not retailer. And if you don't want some features, we accept OEM/ODM. Prices vary.

yes I understand that, I know how much it costs but if you don't give some indication of what it sells for the votes aren't really worthwhile, sure people like some of these features, would they pay the price it would take to get those though?

Around $500

Depends upon how well the features work.
Some of the dashcams with LDWS, FCWS and FCMD functions I have don't work that well to rely upon them.

Depends upon how well the features work.
Some of the dashcams with LDWS, FCWS and FCMD functions I have don't work that well to rely upon them.

I agree with you. The basic function of video recording should work well and then other features for assistance.

Is there someone who would like to test and review this system?

I agree with you. The basic function of video recording should work well and then other features for assistance.

Is there someone who would like to test and review this system?

I always am open to testing new features. ;)

I would also be willing to take a look if you would like, and i'll second that niko and reverend do great work and Sunny has done some nice comparisons as well.

Technical I like it.

I don’t see any screen, so does it have head-up display.

How will you get the warning in Pedestrian detection? If it’s a beep, I think the beat rate will be faster than techno, when you drive in a city. How would know, where to look?

Wish the fog photo and fog penetrating, was from the same place at the same time.

Video at night in a tunnel, with light. No comment.

Laser night vision. Does it come with laser?

Video recording. That’s nice.

Anyone get one of these to test? Along with the performance I am curous about the bracket and mount design.

Anyone get one of these to test? Along with the performance I am curous about the bracket and mount design.
Haven't heard so if it's sent, someone will chime in.

Sorry. Just wait for some more days. Some new features need improvement so test will be delayed. I will talk with reviewers later.

original (raw) video do you have?

Hi
Is anybody know anyithing about this product? I am interested to by one but didn't find any testing video from persons who bought one just from manufacturer.
Someone can tell me price for it or where can I buy it?
Thanks

And nobody bought one who can tell us something about?
Is a little bit strange.

Back