Card error/ full

snssns

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure if this is because I updated the firmware or without thinking took the card out while the unit was on which I did right after updating. Formatting on the device didn't help the issue. Using Transcend 300x card. Do I have to get a new card?

try doing a full format in the PC and see how it goes, putting the card in or out while the camera is on is not good for the card at all

if it comes up ok after a full format in the PC then try formatting in the camera

Yeah I knew better but thats okay things happen. Tried to reformat on my macbook to MS-DOS with no luck. No worries I will order a new card. Thanks

Last edited:
If you need me to send you a new 32GB card it's no problem.

When you first insert a 64GB card you'll get a similar error until it's at least formated one time in the camera. The in-camera format will convert the factory exFAT system to FAT32.

All 32GB cards and below come FAT32 already from the factory.

Thank you for the offer, Pier28. But no worries I wanted to upgrade the memory size anyways. Thank yo for the info, I'll make sure to format the new card in the device. thanks!

Thank you for the offer, Pier28. But no worries I wanted to upgrade the memory size anyways. Thank yo for the info, I'll make sure to format the new card in the device. thanks!

the first time you put the large card in it will error, that's expected until you format it correctly, will go like this

What is the camera being powered by here? It looks like a regular backup battery pack.

Back