CARD FULL error

stoenjes

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the SG9665GC, SN SGGC-B154xxxxxx, recently upgraded to the SG9665GC_V2_Update_1 firmware. My computer is a Windows 10 box. I formatted the provided 32 megabyte micro SD card on the camera as part of the firmware update process.

Today, after several days of use (~ 12 megabytes on the card), the display showed "CARD FULL". The card reads normal on the computer. The card check utility 'h2testw.exe' does not show any errors.

What is my next step?

Do you have another card to test? I don't mind sending you a new 32GB Transcend 400x microSD card to see how that goes. Send me your order number, name, address, and email in a private message or email.

Not sure if w10 leaves "some trail" like Mac, but try to format card after you have used it inside W10 PC.

I saw on another post something about a MAC issue with the order you start DataKam vs. inserting the card when playing back video.
I used DataKam v6.0.0.8 last night, reading off of the card (I don't remember when I inserted the card).
Could that be the issue?

I saw on another post something about a MAC issue with the order you start DataKam vs. inserting the card when playing back video.
I used DataKam v6.0.0.8 last night, reading off of the card (I don't remember when I inserted the card).
Could that be the issue?

In any case it's a good idea to format card inside dashcam unit after FW update and after using in your PC to view / copy files.

Do you have another card to test? I don't mind sending you a new 32GB Transcend 400x microSD card to see how that goes. Send me your order number, name, address, and email in a private message or email.
Just received your RMA email. Thanks for the quick response.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D SG9665GC 4
TonyM SG9665GC 2
R SG9665GC 11
snssns SG9665GC 7
J SG9665GC 8
Back