Cellink B Battery/Powercell 8

JWT

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just got a Powercell 8, I also have a Cellink B battery pack that has eleven hours of life in it when used with my Viofo A229 Pro in parking mode. There is a pigtail on the Battery B that can be used to plug into the Powercell 8. Would there be any reason why I could not use this as an extended battery pack rather then buying a new one?

I just got a Powercell 8, I also have a Cellink B battery pack that has eleven hours of life in it when used with my Viofo A229 Pro in parking mode. There is a pigtail on the Battery B that can be used to plug into the Powercell 8. Would there be any reason why I could not use this as an extended battery pack rather then buying a new one?
You will be better off to call the toll-free number at BlackBoxMyCar and the techs will be able to answer. In a phone call you can ask all kinds of what if questions too. They usually always have the answer to your questions. They answer calls pretty quickly too so rarely is there any wait time on the phone. They answer emails too, usually within a day.

Back