CH-100B Video Review

i don't know the dimensions of the mount, but it looks like it's a little larger than the cf100 mount, maybe by a few mm in each direction.

i wouldn't be surprised if you can use a 128 in it. i currently have an old transcend 32gb class 10 card in it that was used in one of my smartphones for a year or so. i may later put one of my samsung evo 64gb class10 cards in it, once i get the action camera footage off it.

sorry i meant the dimensions of the camera not the mount. what's the horizontal distance on it? trying to see if it fits behind my mirror

any chance you could post some night video through that tinted glass? i'm interested to see how it compares to my cf-100 through my tinted glass and defroster lines.
thanks!

I think this video shows both well lit areas and low lit areas.

sorry i meant the dimensions of the camera not the mount. what's the horizontal distance on it? trying to see if it fits behind my mirror
Oh I gotcha. I'll see if I can take a picture of it in the truck and then draw measurements on it in ms paint or something quick n simple. Keep in mind that the angle of your windshield will affect the mount height. The Tacoma doesn't have a super slanted windshield (pic - not mine, but looks the same), but I have no trouble fitting it behind the standard manual mirror or the auto dimming one I installed at the same time I installed the camera even though the auto mirror was twice as thick.

just purchased this camera to replace my CF-100, the horrible mount of the CF-100 combined with all the awesome features/app of the CH-100B led me to change. thank you for all your reviews and i'm looking forward to the upgrade!

Back