Changing LED's in power/record button

I know what you mean, that was one of my first problems with this product.

I guess with the proper tools anything would be possible, including changing the LEDs that illuminate the buttons. But my feeling is that your time and money will be better spent getting one of the newer models (in the $60-$80 price range) than trying to squeeze marginal benefits from this old model.

I know what you mean, that was one of my first problems with this product.

I guess with the proper tools anything would be possible, including changing the LEDs that illuminate the buttons. But my feeling is that your time and money will be better spent getting one of the newer models (in the $60-$80 price range) than trying to squeeze marginal benefits from this old model.
I have a 207GS I think it is the newest model.

I have a 207GS I think it is the newest model.
Yes, sorry, you're right, it's the newest model of this line. What I meant is that just recently the DVR-XX7 models got bumped from the best "bang for your buck" cameras to the other lists since newer, better and cheaper models have arrived making this cameras outdated. The G1W is newer, similarly priced, records video with way better quality, and it took the DVR-207's spot as the cheapest best bang your buck camera recently.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a happy owner of a DVR-207GS. It was my first dash cam and it helped me decide on what I was really looking for. This week I just got my Panorama2 and will finish installing it tonight if I have enough time :D... I will probably keep the 207GS working as a rear cam since it's still good... There's just better stuff out there for a very similar price.

Back