Chinese Android Head Unit manual / documentation (wanted)

Gibbo

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello,
I have bought a no name Android chinese head unit off ebay. So far it has been working well.
But the install/operation manual has been very basic. Had to chase seller for some extra info.
I have got radio, usb music, GPS, rear camera working.
Still have to hook up the DVR front camera - no info at all about this in the manual.

Was wondering if anyone had an info in regards to install/ operation of these units
or if there are any files in the Android system? - android 10.

Thanks for any advice?

Regards

Gibbo

Which dashcam do you plan to connect to the head unit?
If this is a dashcam that works on the USB, then the software for the head unit is located in the dashcam itself and it will be activated when connected via the USB.

If you want to connect to the head unit via WiFi, then the dashcam manufacturers specify which application from the PlayMarket will work with this dashcam and it will need to be downloaded to the head unit.

In addition, Dascams Viofo has an AV output (4 pin mini jack 3.5 mm), you can connect it via the tulip RCA (yellow connector for video signal)

PS: If you can, take a photo of the back wall of the head unit with connectors and wires, or give a link to the seller

Last edited:
Hello, I just want to attach a camera - a standard analogue vision camera to the yellow RCA connector.
The MY DVR Android is installed in the Head unit.
I presume you plug the camera in and hit record etc. But I don't know if it is recorded internally or in an external USB?
I have music mp3 on the front USB working well . but there is another USB socket at the rear of unit - have a blank USB plugged in
But there is no info in the supplied handbook - no mention
Also the radio plug and grey connector as shown in the photo - have no idea what they are for?
I connected the vehicle plug direct to the separate antenna socket and radio works well
The SWC app works well also - have switches configured off the steering wheel.

But would like any further info especially about the front camera install?

Thanks for any help

Regards

Gibbo

Attachments

• IMG_9643.JPG
    IMG_9643.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9642.JPG
    IMG_9642.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9641.JPG
    IMG_9641.JPG