Close Call SUV and Car

balikbayan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A118 - A118C - A118C
This occurred right after parents are picking up their kids from elementary school. Two schools within a 3 block area. My sister is driving after picking up her son. The speed limit here is 45mph, but commuters and parents often ignore the speed limit. This particular road has had several fatal accidents even with the addition of several traffic lights.

SUV is tailgating other car and overtaking on junction. Combination of both can be fatal.

i loled at the lexus right at the end. way to ruin a perfectly good car by slamming it and putting so much camber on it that it drives like crap and eats tires.

Yes white Highlander definitely tailgating but corolla didn't help by changing lanes in an intersection without checking his mirror.

Old video before I made a bracket to eliminate vibration on the SJ1000. Youtube stabilization effect in use.

The same road, but heading south approaching the elementary school. I'm doing the speed limit and spot this car.

Youtube stabilization makes me nauseous. :(
for dashcam videos, it usually makes it WAY worse than the original shaking. not to mention how it distorts things to try to smooth them, i think this really contributes to the motion sickness effect.

Back