Close call with jaywalking... goose? (Swearing)

You can beat the red, but not always beat the goose.

:)

Geese are easy targets, getting a crow, that will take some ninja skills. Its impossible to hit a black crow.

Dont worry that sucker will be filling in a jacket in a fjew months :D

Dont worry that sucker will be filling in a jacket in a fjew months :D

When I was a kid in the 80's and 90's, the Triple Fat Goose branded jackets were the hot jackets to have even though we didn't live in a cold weather region :cool: This was around the time when people were getting shot for their Air Jordan shoes.

goose.jpg Triple_fat_goose_Xl_Black_mens_jacket__6_.JPG

And the Nike Just do it commercials.

I never got a pair of Jordan's, but I did get some Reebok pumps with the inflatable tongue lol

reebok_pump_omni_zone_ii.jpg

I had a pair of those too, but to be honest i never used that pump thingy, for the most i dont even tie/untie my sneakers, indicating that though i wear sneakers i aint running nowhere :D

Lucky that you had no one behind to rear end you.

Yeah it could have ended up a real mess.
But i still think is you get rear ended like that here its still on the person ramming you.

Yeah dashcam is nice, not least for a person like me that dont like to argue with ppl.
Now i can just show and tell and be done with it in one go.

I checked my rear view mirror before applying full braking, so had someone been behind me I would've swerved in front of the murano as there was a bit of space.

You were lucky to get away without any damage to your vehicle.

I ran into a flock of flying seagalls once. Hit one of them with the left front bumper. It left a white dust spot there.

Back