Close enough?

Another typical stupid ute driver.

looked like he also hit the brakes pretty hard after making the lane change, forcing you to then change lanes. these are the ones that make me want a bazooka mounted on the front of my car.

He was doing about 140 in a 100. I was at my top speed.
I estimate he came within 2 inches of my bull bar.
He slowed down cause this area has plenty of spots where cops are in the middle waiting for someone Like him to show up. He seemed Like a regular on this motorway.
I saw him coming in my side mirror, but he was well in his lane so I didn't expect anything, next thing I see was him nearly colliding with me....

A roof rack with some FGM - 148 mounted to it sound good in my ears. :D

Say hello to my little friend :mad:

27086.jpg

not exactly the same, but still fun:
truck-missiles.jpg

maybe instead of a bazooka, we could have an EMP device - essentially a tazer for vehicles. wouldn't work on the plastic/fiberglass/composite bodies of newer sports cars tho...

Ha ha i want those ballons :D

I have been thinking if you have a large enuff car with plenty of room in the front, then have a acetylen / oxygen powered vortex cannon and blow out ther rear window.

But i am not sure if they scale with size, i am thinking like a 5-6 inch tube hidden some where, sadly i dont have a house or i would experiment with things like this.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a weapon suggestion for caravans, or shall I watch a few old Top Gears for ideas?

Not as close as the OP but the gap is still only 6 frames @ 30 fps (0.2 seconds) for the second one, 8 frames for the first, and if they had touched it would be hard to control the result on the damp road!

(I was only doing 95 km/h)

Jesus, it was quite close and not totally sure why they braked after?

It is explained in the fifth post.:)

Back