Constant problems

Coll76

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi Guys and Girls,l have the 0807 and have had issues from day one...l have a samsung 32 GCard in it,but every 2 weeks it freezes up and l have to reformat the card..it doesn't record every time l drive and parking mode only works when it wants to...have l bought a lemon or is there a way to fix it permantly...

My Mini did the same thing when i had parking mode on. About 2 weeks = format.
After i took parking mode off, no problems after that.

Parking mode was one of the reasons l bought a dashcam..have you put any new firmware through yours?? Cheers for the reply to...

I have the same issue as you do. Currently I have tried Sandisk, samsung and the only card that hasn't froze my 0807 is the Samsung pro series. Pretty much any card that is MLC memory will be fine. TLC will get destroyed by this dashcam.

I have the same issue as you do. Currently I have tried Sandisk, samsung and the only card that hasn't froze my 0807 is the Samsung pro series. Pretty much any card that is MLC memory will be fine. TLC will get destroyed by this dashcam.
I have the samsung evo plus in mine and it still plays up..it has gaps in the recordings and freezes up with an alarm tone...it even missed recording a dozed hitting the front of my car...lm at the stage of throwing it out and buying a more expensive one....

The Evo are TLC not MLC like the Pro series.

So where do you get the mlc series from mate...and what does the mlc mean??sorry but lm not to say when it comes to tech talk

Oh and is your dashcam working perfectly now?

So where do you get the mlc series from mate...and what does the mlc mean??sorry but lm not to say when it comes to tech talk

MLC = Multi Level Cell, TLC = Triple Level Cell

MLC flash is more reliable over the long term but costs more to manufacture, mostly only used in the higher end grade cards, High Endurance cards etc, the cheaper cards are always TLC

Cheers for the reply...so this card has solved your problems with the 0807 ??? And is this something you can get on eBay or are they all just dodgy takeoffs...sorry for the questions but l need to get to the bottom to all the issues lm having...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Mini 0807 2
B Mini 0807 2
Back