Cops on my tail.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Foreword:

So around new years evening, some one with a car exactly like mine just thrown it / parked on a bicycle path about 1/2 mile from were i live, the car was ditched there for about 2 weeks before it was suddenly gone one day.
While there it of course also raked up a lot of parking tickets as you can not park on a bicycle path. but TBH i thought the car had been towed by the police in the end.
But i assume there are unfinished business in the matter, CUZ day before yesterday a unmarked police car spotted my car and latched right onto me, only to have me arrive home and park where i always park.

Police also realizing their mistake so they just did a 180 degree turn in the back yard and left again without a word.

The ditched car on January 2, but by then it had been there for a few days, at least since new years evening ( normally i do not take this route home ) You can also make out the first yellow parking ticked in its window.

ditch.jpg

Me picking up the police tail as i get home, at first i thought they latched onto me earlier and maybe thought i did not wear my seatbelt CUZ that is hard to see as its upper part is as low as it can be on the B pillar, and i am wide enough that when seated in my small car my shoulder touch the B pillar.
But seeing where they latched onto me, for sure seatbelt have nothing to do with that, so it can only be in relation to that other " ditched " red Suzuki i think, CUZ as far as i know there is no other reason for police to be interested in me.
I will contact some people and see if there have been a radio request on the owner of this car ( my car ) though in the Criminal register i am a unknown, so only issue could be in some clandestine register.

Last edited:
I did similar in London down the Earls Court Road

I tailgated a fire engine in the peak once, got down there a lot quicker with vehicles getting out of its way :)

Back