Counter flashing mobile speed trap

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
As i live by dont get mad,get even i flash this mobile speed trap as i pass by at 58 km/h

If they hang around waiting to flash me, well then i will flash them right back :p
You can see my flashing from my nite core p36 torch in the 60 sign just before the parked blue van.

In the UK we have signs that light up telling us to slow down. No matter what speed we are doing. Even doing half the speed limit. They make me mad.
I get even by speeding up. Sod 'em.

We have the silent speed / your speed signs too, but they only flash if you speed, and then they allso display your speed.
Both fixed and mobile as you can see, but those dont send you tickets, just supposed to make you feel bad.

filoriginal.pl

I don't mind electronic signs that show your speed (we have those.)
I don't mind painted signs telling you to slow down for hazards.
But for some reason we have electronic signs that are blank until you approach, then light up showing the speed limit and/or simply "SLOW DOWN."
I think they want to trick you into feeling guilty. Or they are just assuming everyone will be speeding.
Either way I find them insulting. And if I'm casually doing 20mph in a 30mph zone and one of these things tells me to slow down I will damn well speed up if it is safe.

Thats right :D

Fart is somthing all together else over here :) and din is not a German industry standart ( Deutche Institute Normung )

Those zany Danes living on the appendix of europe :rolleyes: :p

Back