Panzer Platform

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
2024 Minimum Requirements: STARVIS 2 & HDR
CPL-400 now available for VS1;

Screenshot 2024-04-23 10.06.09 AM.png

Everything purchased from the official Viofo.com website is shipped from Hong Kong.
Well eh, nope. I'd ordered my cam from viofo.com and it was shipped from a warehouse in Germany. That way I didn't have to pay any import taxes. :)

Well eh, nope. I'd ordered my cam from viofo.com and it was shipped from a warehouse in Germany. That way I didn't have to pay any import taxes. :)
Are you sure you did not order from Viofo Benelux, (they are a retailer / reseller).
There is only one official Viofo.com website.

Yes, I'm sure ;)
I'd ordered the B159 5-CH Box 2CH A229 Pro with HK4-kit AND two 512GB Viofo microSD cards during the Easter sale.
The Benelux site doesn't sell the Viofo cards and told me they won't any time soon.
(Instead they sell the SanDisk High Endurance, which is no longer on the Viofo HCL.. : https://www.viofo.nl/en/collections/viofo-accessoires)

Maybe be aware that they appear to be being shipped from China.
Never seems to be a problem for the small things, they will probably turn up pretty fast, assuming they are actually in stock now, and you don't need to worry about taxes on that amount. The cameras do often seem to have more local stocks unless they are very new models.

I would like to buy this filter, but my country, Romania is not on the checkout/addresses/country list. How so ?

I would like to buy this filter, but my country, Romania is not on the checkout/addresses/country list. How so ?
Welcome to the club.
Please contact Viofo directly by submitting a ticket here;

@Mtz can you offer any help?

Hi Panzer Platform. I sent a ticket to Viofo and they told me to search on the website in Romania, but this product does not exist. Thank you for help.

Haven't arrived yet. :whistle:
I hope they departed last week, it is May day holiday this week, so nothing will happen.
Could be that there is a shortage at the moment, first batches are normally quite small, in case of production problems.

I hope they departed last week, it is May day holiday this week, so nothing will happen.
Could be that there is a shortage at the moment, first batches are normally quite small, in case of production problems.

Hahaha, the magic worked, the postie just delivered them.

Hahaha, the magic worked, the postie just delivered them.
You'l have to post a review now, we don't have one on this thread yet...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim Jim VS1 6
Back