Current dashcam is headache, need better, I'm NEW

BTSmama

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just bought my first dashcam and not sure it's right for me. (See Below)

The App is a HEADACHE, hard to stay connected and only if I'm sitting inches away from dash cam, even when it does connect and I'm finally able to log in the app, the videos won't play!
I had a stalker situation and at this point precautious, there have been times I got into my car was scratched, handle had smudge, the visor moved, unrecognizable body odor (sweaty) smell, car showed a wifi name that I didn't recognize etc. So I would love to have a cam that has a motion detection feature which seems to be hard to find.

I am looking for a dash cam that....
Front/Inside View
Great Parking Monitor (Ideally one that records motion without vibration)
***Ability to easily VIEW videos online WITHOUT removing sd card (preferably on my laptop, like a online weblink for my acct etc)

THANK YOU!!

WHAT I CURRENTLY HAVE (I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO VIEW ONE VIDEO!)

Kingslim D1 Pro 2K Dual Dash Cam with Wi-Fi GPS, 2K/1080P Front and Inside Car Camera Driving Recorder, Dual Sony Sensor with 340° FOV, Super Night Vision, Loop Recording, 24Hr Monitor, Card Included​

I purchased blackvue because of its advanced parking mode with motion detection. But I get multiple false alarms both while driving and when parked. I often leave my car parked for 5-6 days but the dashcam turns off after 2-3 days because the battery voltage gets low.
Maybe a dashcam with radar based motion detection would cover your needs?

I purchased blackvue because of its advanced parking mode with motion detection. But I get multiple false alarms both while driving and when parked. I often leave my car parked for 5-6 days but the dashcam turns off after 2-3 days because the battery voltage gets low.
Maybe a dashcam with radar based motion detection would cover your needs?
Thank You, I will research that camera. Never heard of radar based motion sensor.

I looked at Blackvue but the price put me off. Ended up with a Viofo A119 V2, then the V3 and they have been very reliable.

Back