Custom iTracker firmware - No sound/bootscreen

Changed QtPlayer to RegistratorViewer (v6.0) - is still called "QtPlayer.exe" however, as I could not find where to change that
I have clicked it a few times and it still asks to install quicktime on my PC.
Other then that I have been running the 18MB version for awhile now with no issue.

You are right, it was turned off.
I did not realize that "G-SENSOR SENSITIVE" even has a setting to turn it off.
Sorry for my blunder!

I noticed the menu has the item "SENSOR FLIP" which turns the picture upside-down. Seems the only firmware to have this setting so far...

The recording when I view the 180º rotation computer.

With this option enabled is displayed properly on my computer ?????

This firmware is working very well for me and I'd like to re-iterate my thanks. A minor thing I have noticed (and I mean it as very minor) is that on switch off (whether automatically on switching off the engine, or when pressing the power button), a "Low Battery" warning message is always displayed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

That was happening to me after my battery got puffed. Hasn't happened since I installed Caps. I would check your battery. I'm betting its puffed.

15Mbps is the standard one where you can chose the quality (Normal, Fine, Super Fine) . 18 is fixed at 18 Mbps. Use whichever you like
Euh, this is confusing me a little, because I'm still able to, in the menu, choose between Fine and SuperFine with the 18Mbps version.

after flashing this firmware I have lost LDWS functionality, it doesn't appear in the menu. is it a feature or bug? :)

According to my new 0803 manual I should be able to use it as a USB camera, but this menu feature is not available for me with this firmware version.

USB Mode Mass Storage / USB camera.

When I connect the camera to my win7x64 system (without card): nothing happens.
The camera with card is recognized as a storage device, but when I disconnect the camera, ( Safely Remove Hardware icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar) the camera isn't shutting down properly (in my humble opinion).
The screen turns black instantly!
Of course ...This feature is also not essential for a Dashcam.
Other then that I have been running the 18MB version for awhile now with no issues , and I'm actually pretty happy.
The mute button finally works, what is important to me.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Falsificator Mini 0803 48
Back