Dang it

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Well today i got my mobius.

Or rather i got the cables for a mobius and a mount for a mobius camera, but the Guys @JooVuu by accident sendt me a 808 keychain camera #16. o_O

I was so looking forward to play with a new toy this weekend :D

Yeah no worries :) just a Little slap to the face when one have gotten exited about a new toy, and then open up the parcel to find a "barbie" doll when you was expecting a action man :D

I allreadt have sent in a contact form at ther website.

Yeah no worries :) just a Little slap to the face when one have gotten exited about a new toy, and then open up the parcel to find a "barbie" doll when you was expecting a action man :D

Have you checked "that barbie doll", - maybe its a new generation Mobius built in into barbie doll for "discrete install"?
Imagine you mount that barbie on dashboard, - I bet: no theaf will want to mess with your car seeing it and most drivers will stay away from you ;). Good idea! :) lol.

Hey Kamkar1,
I haven't checked the inbox in a few hours but have you sent us a message about this? I'll get this sorted ASAP. I really do apologise for this. I'll throw in a few extra accessories to say sorry.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Hey Kamkar1,
I haven't checked the inbox in a few hours but have you sent us a message about this? I'll get this sorted ASAP. I really do apologise for this. I'll throw in a few extra accessories to say sorry.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

No problem m8, i will use the return adress on the envelope the camera came in to ship the 808 back to you tomorrow. :)

Aw, that sucks. Glad to see the company is resolving it promptly. My Mobius comes tomorrow, cant wait!

Yeah. but luckily its just UK - > DK and vise versa, thank god its not a World tour thats needed. :)

True. I ordered mine from Amazon for a few bucks more just in case I have issues I didn't want to have to ship to china. I think its worth the small amount of cash just to avoid the hassle.

Back