Dash Cam experts needed.

John_PY

Reaction score
Country
Paraguay
Dash Cam
Panorama, 0801
Hi guys,
So after a shambles of a first experience with my first dash cam (a fake 0801 bought off amazon), I am back for round two.
And thanks to this site and the threads (soooo wish I had found this site the first time round) I have narrowed down my ideas to two.

the E-prance 0803 and the Panoramic 2.

But here are my questions.

I live in Paraguay and our summers get up to 46degrees, in a windscreen I expect even hotter. Which out of the two would be best for the heat.

I am also not too fussed about GPS but if it is really worth having, and will work in the middle of no where in South America, which is the one to go for.

Finally, after a shocking experience the first time around I am a little apprehensive about buying a duff again. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy from. Pref in the UK but can get it to be from the USA if needs be.)

Thank you in advance.

Panorama hands down, no battery, the 0803 runs hot already plus the internal battery won't last long in your environment

+1 for Panorama. Rock Solid Set it and Forget appliance you can depend on even in the summer 90C+ no problem. The new Panorama G is nice

Back