Dash Cam Reviewers

Just saw this thread as well and would appreciate the opportunity to review. I’ve not done any dashcam reviews yet on dashcamtalk but I’ve reviewed other various products and am quite active as well as a moderator or a few large car forums so I could share the reviews there as well.

Just saw this thread as well and would appreciate the opportunity to review. I’ve not done any dashcam reviews yet on dashcamtalk but I’ve reviewed other various products and am quite active as well as a moderator or a few large car forums so I could share the reviews there as well.

people that are most active usually get chosen to review, however if you have reviewed other products and have links you can provide that often accounts for a lot also

I've been reviewing dash cameras on my YouTube channel for the past couple of years. I would be interested reviewing dash cameras as the become available for review.

Hi everyone,

Opening to helping out with reviews! Currently have 2 dashcam reviews here on dashcam talk:

Thanks!

If this is still going on, then I'm interested too.

I prefer 2 channel dashcams with minimum 4K in front (and hopefully better than 1080p) in the rear.
3 channel has it's uses but isn't priority for me.
4 channel is also useful but so far I see as overkill (bulkier front camera unless all split out) and reduced resolution due to 4ch instead of 1/2ch.
But I'm open to being shown wrong and that I could benefit for any new features.

I'm also interested in the Android Auto/Apple Car Play screens with dashcam and if implemented well for older vehicles (if camera is integrated into back of screen, or extra plug in camera separate to screen).

Also interested in any external camera options (internal front with external rear) for vehicles like vans with no rear windows - bonus if the front camera has a display screen so the rear camera can also be used as a reverse/back up cam.

Cloud features/remote viewing is a bonus but not essential.

Message me if you're open to me reviewing any products.

I'm happy to review products internationally, as long as they're sent as no commercial value/sample so I don't get hit with import taxes/charges

Thanks

Back