Joel Irwin
Active Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2015
- Messages
- 138
- Reaction score
- 30
- Country
- United States
I was looking at a recorded video just now from Sat night and noticed the time stamp was an hour too early. I assume the problem was that this unit does not automatically adjust for daylight savings time. So I just went into settings and even though my time zone is UTC -6 (I'm in Texas, central time zone), I changed the first number in the time from -6 to -5.
The time is still an hour too early, but I am going to assume the next time I get satellite lock in the car, the time will be correct.
Is that right?
The time is still an hour too early, but I am going to assume the next time I get satellite lock in the car, the time will be correct.
Is that right?