DDpai mini2 app can't find cam

hooray! Finally happened. I searched for the previous version of the application on google. (5.7.9.0613) this version was instantly matched with the camera. The 6th version of the application does not recognize the mini2 model. I will not update it again.

hooray! Finally happened. I searched for the previous version of the application on google. (5.7.9.0613) this version was instantly matched with the camera. The 6th version of the application does not recognize the mini2 model. I will not update it again.
Hey there! Can you email me the firmware please? I'm also having issues after updating and resetting with the button doesn't do anything

I cannot connect to the camera.

App is 6.0.0.1209

Camera is V3.5.2.35

Can someone help.

Thanks

If I ask, can someone send the software to my e-mail address? I've been searching for days. thank you so much.
av.hsari@gmail.com

@viorel haliciu I got your mail. Thank you very much. it had become a big problem for me. I express my eternal gratitude to you.
Hello! I'm just out here trying my luck to manually update my DDPAI Mini. do you still have the email for the cn site? The wifi name no longer appears on my iPhone after i updated its firmware. Pls help.

Hi Lanzaey. i send a massage.
Hello! I'm just out here trying my luck to manually update my DDPAI Mini. do you still have the email for the cn site? The wifi name no longer appears on my iPhone after i updated its firmware. Pls help.

Hell friend,

3 things you were asking:

1, How to upgrade:
1), Recorder firmware: a), Use your home Wi-Fi; b), Launch DDPai APP---ME---About; c), Download the new firmware into your phone; d), Connect your phone with DDPai APP via "Wi-Fi direct"; e), The camera will start to upgrade the firmware automatically;
2), APP new version: a), Use your home Wi-Fi; b), Launch DDPai APP---ME---About; c), Upgrade APP directly;

2, How to reset dashcam:
1), Use a needle to press the reset hole and hold for several seconds, then the camera will start to reset automatically;

3, How to connect DDPai mini2 dashcam with your phone ( I guess android phone?):
1), Turn on phone's "location" permission;
2), Turn on "all permissions" to DDPai APP in your phone---settings---permission;
3), Turn off "mobile data";
4), or, you probably need to turn off "intelligent network connection" in DDPai APP---ME---Settings---Advanced Settings, because some android phones will automatically connect to other Wi-Fi devices;
5), Then: Your phone---Wi-Fi---Find DDPai device---Input password----Launch DDPai APP.

BTW, if you search "Uber driver shooting" video via internet, if you see DDPai mini2 provided the key evidence, DDPai mini2 is indeed an reliable camera:)

Back