DDPAI Mola N3

ZK LEE

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
i just got my DDPAI mola N3 posted yesterday. I inserted a 128GB SD card then turn on the camera buy connecting to phone charger for testing purpose. First thing i saw was both blue and the orange lights keep flashing non stop. User manual says the cam should be not operating properly when both lights keep flashing. That was the first problem i face. Second problem is the cam does not connect to the app. "Failed to add camera". i don't think i typed wrong password which is 1234567890. Can anyone teach me how to solve the problems? or is it i get a defect set?

Welcome to DCT @ZK LEE :) It could be a defective or fake card preventing the cam from booting. Try formatting the card with the SDfornatter tool doing a full overwrite, then run the h2testw tool doing a full overwrite. That result should be almost the same as the card capacity. The tests will take awhile with the larger cards, especially with slower PC's.

Phil

@ZK LEE first off, you gotta get the app connected. In order to do so, you need to go to the phone's WiFi list and join the SSID from the camera. That's where you key in the password. After that open the app to add the camera. You should be able to enter camera settings to format the SD card and then the error will go away. You can try removing the card, power up the camera, after it gives error of not having a memory card, you insert the card. Sometimes when the camera detects the card is not the right format, it will proceed to format it automatically. That's what happened to me initially too.

Back