Decent dash cam

Hello,

Has anyone used or are using G90 A7LA70 Car Camera? What are the reviews?

With so many options available, I am confused in what to invest, looking for a cam which would cost about 100 USD, easy to use features and easy data transfer to hand phone or tablet etc, a cam which adjusts to changing light conditions and captures good night videos as well, where one has high beam lights on to them from the vehicles driving from opposite direction, does not heat up and has loop recording. He he, too much of a ask from a 100 USD dash cam, but guys, please advise.

Best regards,

Sid.

@Hilts and @Bubbah are the first two I know of running the A7LA70 version - I'm hopefully picking one up in the next month or so as I like the idea of the higher resolutions, but bear in mind you lose HDR functionality at the higher resolutions and framerates that the a7la70 can do (at least so I've read).

The G90 can get hot to be honest and the mount isn't great - I've got a totally different one on the way already.

Thanks reverend, I have contacted Hilts & Bubbah for their reviews on the G90 A7LA70.
By the way can this camera be mounted on the dashboard or is it that this should be always be mounted on the wind screen?

Back