Decisions, decisions

Well, bought a SG9665GC from Complete Options today.
A very quick fit up this afternoonand away we go
A big difference to the DVR207 in size :)
One quick question, should I have WDR switched on or off?

Well, bought a SG9665GC from Complete Options today.
A very quick fit up this afternoonand away we go
A big difference to the DVR207 in size :)
One quick question, should I have WDR switched on or off?

I think that's a good choice. When are we going to see pictures of it installed?

Tried both panorama and Mobius on the rear tinted windows, panorama was supurb, don't know what happened to the mobius, it either didn't record(strange) or that 10 odd minutes of complete blackness was what it recorded. it might be a good idea for me if I retire the panorama from my truck and put it at the rear of my car.

I think that's a good choice. When are we going to see pictures of it installed?
Just for you :)
A couple of very quick photos. Will make the wiring tidier on the weekend, just a quick install for now.
Excuse the messy garage

Cam.jpg

GPS%20Module.jpg

Excuse the messy garage...
That is NOT a messy garage. I could throw out half the stuff I have in mine and yours would still look neater. :(

Maaaaate........... That garage is indeed a disaster but your onto it now Im sure.

Good to see a dash mat to cut down on screen reflections and what car is that ?

As you are in Australia, I can call it a Pajero. For our overseas viewers, a Montero :)
I have had the dash mat since I bought the Pajero. Means I can throwtuff up there when 4wdriving and it won't slide around too much. The reflection busting properties for the cam are a side benefit .

Excuse the messy garage

Garage, attic or room where you keep you stuff is not considered "messy" if you know where to find stuff you need.
If somebody says to me "messy garage", I would replay: "it is organized my way" ;)

Garage, attic or room where you keep you stuff is not considered "messy" if you know where to find stuff you need.
If somebody says to me "messy garage", I would replay: "it is organized my way" ;)

I refer to it as organised chaos, move something though and I'll know ;)

I just don't throw stuff out as it may come in handy "one day".
Totally my philosophy - if it works it may be useful some day.

My wife has a one year rule. If it has not moved within that year she gets rid of it. Does not always work out that way, but it makes her happy :confused:

My wife has a one year rule. If it has not moved within that year she gets rid of it. Does not always work out that way, but it makes her happy :confused:
Doesn't work in my house - my wife is more of a 'pack rat' than I am. At least I only keep things I can use.

We have a saying here " better to have a system in your mess, than a messed up system" dont translate well i think. :D

Translates well enough Kamkar :)
The car can still fit in the garage so there's nothing wrong. Now if the car didn't fit.....

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R What Should I Buy? 3
Back