Default starting resolution setting

tsak8

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello to everyone, new to Xiaomi Yi and tweaking.
Thanks for all the useful info!!

I have the 23L Yi , with 2.13 firmware.
I am using the scripts for higher bitrate and noise reduction and i am pretty pleased with it.

Only problem is that camera now is starting in 2k mode.
Is it a command i can use to start in 1920x1080 60fps as a default?
Thanks!

...you only need then lines for higher bitrates in your autoexec, the resolution to start with you can choose via App.
Or you can modify the latest firmware for higher bitrates for any resolution you want, for example 40mbits in high quality mode and 30 mbits in normal mode...for example the 2k resolution...

Thanks gente,
That's the problem, i choose my preferred resolution in app, shoot vids etc, all good then turn camera off. When i want to use it again and turn it on, res is set in 2k and i have to open wifi, enter app to change it. It would be great to be able to start camera in 1080p60.
I include autoexec file in txt because i can not upload ash files(!) . Last line is empty and fw is 1.2.13

Attachments

• autoexecN.txt
    368 bytes · Views: 30
Thanks gente,
That's the problem, i choose my preferred resolution in app, shoot vids etc, all good then turn camera off. When i want to use it again and turn it on, res is set in 2k and i have to open wifi, enter app to change it. It would be great to be able to start camera in 1080p60.
I include autoexec file in txt because i can not upload ash files(!) . Last line is empty and fw is 1.2.13
...you set by your script the resolution and the bitrate to a fix value. You only have to say the xiaomi, when i use this resolution from app i need that bitrate. No resolution setting in autoexec! Only bitrate setting, so you set every starting autoexec the 2k resolution and overwrite your app setting. Look here for bitrate adresses for your firmware and insert all adresses for the bitrates you need for your favourite resolutions: https://github.com/PJanisio/Xiaomi_Yi_autoexec.ashThe best would be for you install frieds 35mbits firmware for all resolutions, you do not need to set that via script: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/xiaomi-yi-custom-firmware-with-lastest-revision.13557/
but choose the right version you need L or non L from 1.2.13 and read how to update firmware, itbis important.
your battery needs mor than 50% and rename the file to firmware.bin and copy it to your root folder of microsd.
Good luck

Last edited:
Many thanks!
I have to do more reading then!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Yi Action Camera 0