Delay time between night and day modes

tabetha

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any delay when my F770 changes modes from say recording at night in what ever mode to starting to record in driving mode, ie from when I insert the ignition key, which stops the night recording, to the start of the CONTINUOUS RECORDING WILL NOW START, or does the cam simply switch from one mode to the other, mine takes around 42 seconds from key on to give me the continuous recording message, and about the same from key off for parking recording to start.
Thanks for any input/help,
regards chris

There should be a delay of about 30 seconds before the camera goes into Parking Mode. When the ignition goes back on there is a small delay before it starts recording in it's continuous mode as the camera is almost in a standby mode for parking so has to boot up. This may vary a little depending on what size memory card is installed and how much footage is on that card. I would estimate it's between 10-30 seconds generally. When i view a playback i normally hear the 'Continuous recording will now start' message so it is actually recording when you hear that.

Back