Dexors X7 not seeing SD card

dkd56

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've had this camera for about a year, no issues, but recently I've had two different cards that have been problematic and it could be the dash cam causing this. I've used a 32GB Transcend, 64 GB Sandisk, 128 GB Transcend, 16 GB Sandisk,...the 128 GB Transcend has not had any issues, but recently my 32GB Sandisk went into write protect and I cannot format it regardless what I do...Laptop or PC, different card readers, using diskpart, regedit, just won't format.....in read only mode.

I also have a 64Gb Sandisk won't stay working, the dashcam can be reset, card formatted, but will say the card is not inserted or just begin restarting but won't record.

Not sure what the issue could be, any thoughts are appreciated.

Sandisk are not ideal for dashcam use, once they go into read only mode that's the end of the card

Sorry, was my 32GB sandisk that is acting up now, the 64gb transcend is the card in read only mode.

The 128 gb is still working.

try a fresh card, if the camera is getting erratic it could be a sign that the battery is going to fail soon, look in the Dome section of the forum for further info on this model

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
albertson Dash Cam Discussion 18