Disable G sensor completely

marce002

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Hello

I have 20 F50 cameras intended to be used in motorcycles for delivery. The problem is that they are very sensitive at the roads... so I just need to disable the shock detection and only allow cont recording.... can anyone please instruct me to do it? it can be a setting, it can be editing firmware, hardware soldering smd, or whatever technical task you can give/instruct, i will be able to solve im sure, please help!

Thanks very much for cooperating!!!

I fixed thanks to all :). simply leave the 3 axis chip in the board with bus ines with no communication so it will never detect impacts.

Modifying the shock detection on F50 cameras for motorcycles may void warranties and pose safety risks. Check the user manual and contact the manufacturer's support for guidance. Firmware or hardware modifications should be approached cautiously, considering safety and legal implications. If unsure, consult with professionals before making any changes.

Hi thanks!!! I will do whatever i can with it to make it useful, it is useless like it is, so FIXED thanks..... I do not need its warranty I need it to work properly

Back