Disassembly of 0906 wireless remote controller !

SOB2130

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Rayman.Chan Disassembly instruction of 0906 wireless remote controller please , it stop working!
Thank you ,
1521583522388.png

I will have a look for mine tomorrow, cant find it right now, suspect its still in my car.

I would assume its the mercury button battery inside it that have run dry, i cant recall if its replaceable just like that or it will take a little work.
Hope i can find the damn thing, sadly i managed to kill my 0906 test sample pretty fast, but i know the button are no longer on my mirror.

Found it in my glove box, will have something for you shortly.

Okay here we go, it is pretty simple to do.

1: you need to have the remote button upside down.
2: In the front end of the plastic housing you will see a notch in the plastic shells, put something in there to pry the 2 parts apart, you want to go in a little and then up towards the back with the tip of whatever you use.
As you can see i used a pocket knife with a broken tip.
RlIEP_Uu2mxTQhPZQlH6zWsfhDKRwfBvHM6b2B_7ckBQYmq7Ywt25T9cIRUhsg6NvC7H9xUzauopeN131KkVa9ROOM76xRa3dkckbfM2zzln-Q18Tzdr0gkZGIE-bf1E0XmBN3hcQRu3U_N8pAuHC--Vn79ISiJYBASRFsuFRqDwz9kWg8VtUETgZ90P9IxbWHlUsOGZWHx5TkPz1aUa-guJaueximoySguui1O7shvdBK7ENGxLIAHqqebZWnOGfDgnUJoU_DiB-gN8AyF3OBL1bUwcev-yJtbBHEbzW6Lqq3rLsR_S7Wd5tdH4FNSPDjLQLUY21k5lyauINODe9i617WwLY6E1EXybEbyO9Hz1lYRu7DSSsL86-cqUD6CB4BOuEg7K09mW6qxNRhWQmxjaioESwPsYtrCb293EL6NPsArm4dkNFKVE6sWqQh-4zow38GA0z5JDRCWTV1UqivhflTc8g4JlPPIW8_-Yf44dFdFbeAjxU8MTzfAqEP9aDuYsJpR7QIb7q7NO8N6bzHgOQk61e3DjUNxFTzkhlaPJov1XQx6IQuaAB0owebtlAXv6NapX33PqxseVi3Hzhkq5LWTnB2XZ7VxLRYQ=w832-h624-no

This will loosen the back plastic housing and the battery will appear ( 3 V - CR2032 type )
The 2 parts come apart pretty easy, just be sure to pry / guide the tip of what you use towards the back side.

VBryxRJEdFZ9esq2JbgK3poejJ2qHlPYlJITSa6Mebtjm0Am6DRb8XCE2UIX2Nx180RCT2GmKIiFM_Pym3hLw72P1WLxzchnseHUnPboT-GljcemLOv9Yor8Y_zsEW6XPuHzb9dV9zt4xPBGZwDkXm9Uh_kuGQGaPr8IXsIqQYioZx1FcxQIDCKanX3TpwYQX_LwFouHo9Vj6ksRtbbS1Qt69ieRO8TWV14njTAoTnSqvBzNK7UbBfrNWRvI8r4bfDcEaMTMu40WB8NL2rua5DBqo1W8o_T-W6ZTZCQz5Y7Bq79tfE1qONYu02H4tZXig7YOZZn-zb3zsjzjDF94gkTQEH2Ax9jlUTpkPs5ZG9MXOCjtue_A4RnHmUTX0OGWvLmwtqxp8MsDNWlUlx76YwCmjZLryulEllb_OThHp4sPFpv7eEBnNajjnBHnvkS5b5lG-xmAY7js1emIEWAbPmLOy6bENQDo7SmDmKitKB5TIR_BEjxqFqAtvP7G-PI8xNYLLNgMLe5aYtWITeqNvt4eaNPbZSUnP9D5G0X6YzCsFVzGNdP1EGEX-o7VMv3eT3ID1pGivK5ZzReCRE1ZKvUKLAQ6px205nCQhf4=w832-h624-no

The 2 halves snap back together no problem, i assume you just have to change the battery.
If its worse than that let me know, and i can ship my remote button to you if need be.

Last edited:
@kamkar1 thank you so much for the help very clear instructions :) I did change the battery and it working now no issue really appreciate your effort.

I have a strange problem like, if am unplugging the camera from fuse terminals and plugging it back, remote will be working.

Once i turn the cam off/on using its power button and further from there , the remote wont work. It need again the terminals to be unplugged and camera turned on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have a strange problem like, if am unplugging the camera from fuse terminals and plugging it back, remote will be working.

Once i turn the cam off/on using its power button and further from there , the remote wont work. It need again the terminals to be unplugged and camera turned on.

Same is here when I used the kit but now I use OBD to power the camera not the power kit.

Same is here when I used the kit but now I use OBD to power the camera not the power kit.
So remote is working for you when you are using the obd power supply? How will ypu use parking mode with voltage cutoff security with obd connector.

1522270388683332726919.jpg
So remote is working for you when you are using the obd power supply? How will ypu use parking mode with voltage cutoff security with obd connector.

I don't used parking mode any more.

Okay here we go, it is pretty simple to do.

1: you need to have the remote button upside down.
2: In the front end of the plastic housing you will see a notch in the plastic shells, put something in there to pry the 2 parts apart, you want to go in a little and then up towards the back with the tip of whatever you use.
As you can see i used a pocket knife with a broken tip.

This will loosen the back plastic housing and the battery will appear ( 3 V - CR2032 type )
The 2 parts come apart pretty easy, just be sure to pry / guide the tip of what you use towards the back side.

The 2 halves snap back together no problem, i assume you just have to change the battery.
If its worse than that let me know, and i can ship my remote button to you if need be.

Hey would you mind re-uploading the photos for taking apart the remote?

Dont know where the pictures have gone, so i just whipped up a little video instead.

I checked mine and it doesn’t have that notch in the back.
IMG_1637.jpg

Anybody know where to get a replacement remote like that? Lost mine.

Back