Don't reverse off the motorway sliproad if you take the wrong junction...

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
A pair of plonkers tonight - the first one nearly took out the car on the inside lane when he had all the time in the world to pull in and the second one was a Jag that took the wrong exit on a roundabout so decides to reverse back again.

Madness!

I was going to ask wtf is he doing on your other post with this vid.

You should have just stopped there and beeped your horn until he moved. Sometimes its the most effective way to teach common sense. You could have just stopped there but that's too passive aggressive, nothing gives a good exclamation point as good as a long beep

All cars including the ones behind me were beeping - I had to take the audio off as the language was bad even by my standards!!

I'm actually fully ordained and available for weddings and bar mitzvahs - back in the early days of the net we were playing around at work and had two weeks to get the most random thing off the net and this was it :)

Even slipped this Father Jack screenshot in yesterday - I've lived just around the corner for 8 years and never noticed it before :)

25-ls460-jpg.7388

Proper loon though - I literally was back at that same junction five mins later and he was long gone so managed to reverse off - it would have been quicker to have done the four mile round trip back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back