Download file from VIOFO App

Demo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I know there are a few ways to transfer dashcam files, video or photo, from the dashcam to my MAC and I can download them from the dashcam to my phone. But is there a way to download those files from the VIOFO App on my phone to my computer? I would like to get files onto my MAC without removing the SD card.

But is there a way to download those files from the VIOFO App on my phone to my computer?
Once they have been downloaded to your phone, using the Viofo App, they will be in your photos app, where you can press the share button and airdrop them to your computer, very easy and pretty quick...

Once they have been downloaded to your phone, using the Viofo App, they will be in your photos app, where you can press the share button and airdrop them to your computer, very easy and pretty quick...
Oh gawd yes. Of course they are.

My seniors moments are becoming so frequent they turning into a life style choice.

Thanks.

Oh gawd yes. Of course they are.

My seniors moments are becoming so frequent they turning into a life style choice.

Thanks.
It is only obvious after you have understood!

Forums are for asking questions, including silly ones, and they are normally the ones that are easy to answer :)

Back