DR750LW-2CH Warranty

sunak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I purchased my DR750LW-2CH on 23 Oct 2015.

It recently developed a fault, so I sent it in for repair to the UK dealership I purchased it from (not sure if I can name them).

They duly inspected it and found it could not be fixed by them and it would have to be sent away for repair at cost to me as it was 6 months out of warranty. If, however I didn't want it to be repaired then they would require £7.50 postage to return it to me. WHAT!!!!!!

I don't know where they got "6 months out of warranty" from. Seems to me I am well within my one year warranty.

I contacted Pittasoft in Korea and they informed me that the device was still in warranty and it should have been repaired or replaced free of charge and to try another UK dealership (whose Email address they provided) for an RMA number.

This I did and guess what??? This dealer told me to send it back to where I purchased it from.

Going round in circles here.

I have Emailed Pittasoft in Korea and I am waiting for a reply.

NWX Group in Lanark are the UK Authorised Distributor, and should deal with your problem. The contact there is Derek Cox, derek@nwxgroup.com.
If your cam has to go back to Korea, you'll lose it for up to 3 month.

If you do send it for repair, take a note of the serial number. I got a different (newer) dashcam back after a repair.

Thanks for the info JohnM.

Problem has now been sorted and it's off for repair.

Back