Dride 4K

Mar Santiago

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Dride 4K was designed to be the most rigid dashcam on the planet with heat dissipation. Removing heat from the CPU fast is crucial when the car is parked under the blazing sun. Dride 4K can withstand temperatures of up to 176°F/80°C in operation mode. In temperature above 176°F/80°C, the dashcam will go into sleep mode and will wake up once it gets cooler.

Check it out here https://dride-4k-next-gen-connected.kckb.st/fecbe816

What do you think?

Attachments

• dride_7.jpg
    dride_7.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 12
  • dride_6.png
    dride_6.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Dride4K (2).png
    Dride4K (2).png
    161.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Dride4K (1).png
    Dride4K (1).png
    134.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.png
    3.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 12
Interesting design.

What is the video quality like?

Never been a fan of 2 in 1 cameras as it challenge at least my car if i want to put the camera in the ideal location, CUZ then the cabin camera only film the back of my mirror, and so i would have to install it very low ( might be illegal ) or offset to one side which are more doable.

But as it also come in a normal config with just a front camera and a rear camera,,,, and those can even both be 4K, and the rear camera connect wireless, thats not half bad.

Dride 4K was designed to be the most rigid dashcam on the planet with heat dissipation. Removing heat from the CPU fast is crucial when the car is parked under the blazing sun. Dride 4K can withstand temperatures of up to 176°F/80°C in operation mode. In temperature above 176°F/80°C, the dashcam will go into sleep mode and will wake up once it gets cooler.

Check it out here https://dride-4k-next-gen-connected.kckb.st/fecbe816

What do you think?
Post some of your own videos using this cam day and night, and also put the raw vid files on a file-sharing site and link to them, YouTube degrades videos so viewing raw files is best.

The high-temp specs are impressive if the cam will live up to those specs, and few (if any) other cams will self-start on cooling. Those 2 things could interest a lot of people if the videos are at least devent as high-heat recording is still a problem with dashcams :(

Phil

Looking at pictures it seem like this camera are made with the Allwinner V 536 chip.

I am a little apprehensive about the heat tolerance being much different than a "regular" dashcam, it is a dark colored box in the sun, so if it was any bigger, you could probably fry a egg on it like the Germans did on their tanks in the desert war of Africa.
but we will see, i have used kickstarter for the first time of my life ;)

Back