Driving along a foothill

Nice.
Sound like you and i will not have to argue much over whats playing on the 8-track :D

Nice video and nice music. Reminds me of driving in Tenerife but your rocks are a nicer colour.

Had to turn around halfway due to flash flood threats.

Hey, this is not mere "foothill". This is Capitol Reef National Park! :D

Yep, Capital Reef :cool:

I watched your footage of it and screamed at my screen "you chick s**t" when you turned around at the unpaved road section :p I wanted to see what was beyond that point since it was closed during my drive.

I watched your footage of it and screamed at my screen "you chick s**t" when you turned around at the unpaved road section :p I wanted to see what was beyond that point since it was closed during my drive.
a kia spectra is not quite as capable as your truck once the pavement goes away... ;)

LOL! You know, I actually wanted to. But, considering I had 3 other passengers in the car with possibly different opinions about me driving into that non-paved road, I decided not to risk it.

Btw, if you are still interested, here is another road videographer who went into the gorge.

Back