Driving thru the dark forest, felled trees blocking roads

What, no Wolf?

:)

It may be safer to have winch or at least a tow strap. I'd worry somebody would claim you cut the trees down to start with. :(

It may be safer to have winch or at least a tow strap. I'd worry somebody would claim you cut the trees down to start with. :(
Not when you have video proof that you didn't. Hell, did we just found out another use for dashcams? :D

What, no Wolf?

:)

I did see a fox in a different area. Those things are tiny. I did have a tow strap and used it on a downed tree that came crashing down blocking the exit from my campsite. I didn't get that on video, I was able to snap it right in half.

A few days later I tried it on a different tree to move it out of the way but it was covered in sticky sap. I didn't want to get covered in sap so I put it away after the first try. I would add a different bumper and winch to the front but I can't spare the weight. I'm going to have some sort of trailer soon and I'm already loaded down with gear and mods.

Might just get myself one of these trailer hitch winch plates though.
267585474_o.jpg

Not when you have video proof that you didn't. Hell, did we just found out another use for dashcams? :D

Tons of downed trees in this area, not sure why anyone would want to cut down a healthy tree. Lots of stuff on the ground for campfires too. I've seen evidence of rednecks using trees as targets though, thats pretty sad.

Back