Dual remote version?

well i dont think your star have fallen, its just SG changed approach i guess.
I have tested quite a few SG cameras and even a GT one too, and it was Rick that started me off on the 256 GB memory card path, as one of his shipments had a whopping 3 cameras in it, 2 brand new 256 GB cards, and also a couple of smaller ones.

That parcel damn near blew me off my chair. ( there is no i tip my hat smiley )

Maybe when / if i swing by AU some day, we can have a cold one and remember the good old days.

I share many of the same sentiments here.

I can no longer recommend SG mainly due to the huge price increase.

I recently purchased VIOFO and it’s nice, but I don’t get the same confidence I did with with SG. With SG I knew it was tested and good firmware with release of a new cam. You can’t say the same for any other brand.

I recently purchased VIOFO and it’s nice, but I don’t get the same confidence I did with with SG. With SG I knew it was tested and good firmware with release of a new cam. You can’t say the same for any other brand.

So far, my more than three year old Viofo A119 V3s have been far more reliable and trouble free than either of my SG9665GCs ever were. Better image quality too, plus they were about half the price of the SG when purchased around Christmas time.

Back