DV128

fperry

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi everyone!
I have this dashcam from 2years and I'm super happy about it, I had it installed on 2 different scooters and now it's on my electric scooter:

Recently i had to replace the original battery because when I was turning the scooter off the dashcam doesent turn itself off correctly but it shut down roughtly withouth saving the last recording.

Once replaced the battery with another 402535 3.7V 350mAh the camera was working fine againg.
Some days ago i took the scooter to the workshop for some manteniance and he unfortunatly rip off a camera cable (replaced with a collegues DV128 with broken screen, but he tossed it away the board and saved the cable/camera/...) but when I removed the cable to replace it i destroyed 2 SMD component nearby the camera connector (as in picture) and now the cameras are off.
IMG20221016165608.jpgIMG20221016165636.jpgIMG20221016165648.jpg
Does someone has the schematics of the DV128 to understand what type of SMD was there? I'm able to solder smd and find the components on the market but i made a terrible mistake and now i do not want to toss away the product.
As a last resort i can ask to Blueskysea official store on Aliexpress if they can send me only the main unit withouth the cable/camera/gps/....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
benl B1M 2
Back