DVPlayer for Windows and Mac

I will contact the developer Gunnar Daehling from TempoMaster for the recording and evaluation of maximum speed traffic signs for OSM. He can then check whether we can achieve a connection of both applications TempoMaster and DVPlayer.

He knows a lot about the recording of traffic signs with a DashCam.

Thank you for your advice. We'll try to implement it.

Hi, does the software decode GPS info on Wolfbox G840S mirror dashcams (I think they are a JADO product?). The recorded files use the TS format. I downloaded the trial/demo software (MAC version), but when I opened a file from my camera using DVPlayer I could not see any GPS info decoded. Thanks!

Hello, the video of jado's driving record equipment can analyze GPS. You can provide the download address of GPS to me

Hello, the video of jado's driving record equipment can analyze GPS. You can provide the download address of GPS to me
Hi, thanks, are you asking me to provide a download link for a video file from my dashcam?

Hello everyone, dvplayer software has removed the function of online purchase of registration code. The registration code will be provided by the tachograph manufacturer and pasted on the tachograph product.
If it's a dash cam manufacturer who needs cooperation, please email me:admin@dvplayer.net

hello, @DVPlayer
can you sell your app? I have a trouble since bought Trendvision TDR-721s which supports only .TS files and unable to find any PC dashcam players which support TS files and GPS data on the map.
sad I can't check it out coz you removed online purchase.
also did not see gps on map with demo
1613046088986.png

From March 24, 2021, dvplayer software will be sold at a discount price of ¥ 3.99. Welcome to purchase. As of October 1, 2021, it will return to the normal price of ¥ 15 US dollars.

I think its time for me to go to bed, my geek-level have been trumped hard here. :)

Back