DVR-027 clone but which? Are there more infos about this cam

Re: DVR-027 clone but which? Are there more infos about this

This camera real resolution is 640x480. Any other resolution in menu - interpolation.

Re: DVR-027 clone but which? Are there more infos about this

Hi,

Just joined here to say that I have purchased this same camera on Ebay (here at chargerangel).

I played around with this camera and I have to say: it is junk. :lol: Good thing I didn't spend much $ ($30 + shipping) on it.

It works, but the image quality is pretty awful. You can change the resolution (640x480) in a menu, but it actually doesn't do anything to the picture quality, the software just interpolates it and actually cuts off part of the top and the bottom so it looks more 'wide screenish'. So it actually makes it worse, you loose part of your image.
During the day, the image is too light and blurry, when dark outide, the image pretty much goes black.
The charger that came with it, lasted for about 10 minutes.

This camera is definitely a fake and by no means 720p HD, although it has many features of the original one.

I still like the idea of a dash cam and because I bought SD cards for it I decided to go on a spending spree and buy another one, a 'real' one this time (for $70).
I will use this p.o.s. for spare parts or something. A spare suction cup and battery might come in handy... :roll:

I sent the ebay seller a message. Let's see what he has to say. I am not going to worry about it too much, if you buy cheap, you can expect cheap sh!t. :mrgreen:

day01.jpg

day2.jpg

night.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
unpaidbill DVR-XX7 1
Back