DVR-507 at Canada Computers

mark767

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was in Canada Computers today in Richmond Hill, Ontario and they had a DVR 507. I had never heard of this model number and even looked up this website in the store to verify the number but could not find it here. Price was $59.99.

Does anyone know what this is? thanks.

Correction, it is actually the DVR-530 model. Is it any good?

I questioned the guy about it being a knock off and he claimed it was the real thing....guess not.

mark767 said:
I questioned the guy about it being a knock off and he claimed it was the real thing....guess not.

well I mean a generic, lookalike, whatever

I can't see anyone buying a real 207 to rebrand it, they generally sell for a bit more than what they're asking as well which is unlikely they would bother if that's the regular price, the lookalike 207's at factory level are available as low as USD $10, doesn't take a lot of imagination to work out how bad a $10 cam is, not suggesting that one is that bad, the reasonable ones are around USD $25, to be able to sell at retail for that price I'd think they'd need to be around the $25 buy price for it to be workable for them at retail level, still not a great product though, even a real 207 I don't think is that great but the copies are definitely something I would avoid

Back