E-prance

Sorry I used search cane up zero lol before I posted this.

They are ok but it's best to buy local for easier and faster warranty claims. It's expensive to ship anything back to China.

I was going to get a G1W from them, however I just saw this video on ebay
it seems a bit strange, it feels like it's 15 fps or something

however here is another video of a G1W by e-prance and it's different

and this is the video of a G1W

All three videos play fine @30 fps here.

@andrea, when you watch the video do you view it at "actual size". Sometimes when viewed at something other than the original size this can happen when pixels get "squeezed" together. What you are describing may be on the screen but not on the original video footage. Imagine taking a chess/checkerboard and making it smaller but still having the same number of squares. The extra squares need somewhere to go if the checkerboard is made smaller.

There could also be some other kind of interpolation going on as well.

Last edited:
@andrea, when you watch the video do you view it at "actual size". Sometimes when viewed at something other than the original size this can happen when pixels get "squeezed" together. What you are describing may be on the screen but not on the original video footage. Imagine taking a chess/checkerboard and making it smaller but still having the same number of squares. The extra squares need somewhere to go if the checkerboard is made smaller.

There could also be some other kind of interpolation going on as well.

actually I watched the video at 1080p, so you're telling me that the original video recorded by the G1W didn't have that kind of diagonal pixelation going on.

actually I watched the video at 1080p, so you're telling me that the original video recorded by the G1W didn't have that kind of diagonal pixelation going on.

I don't know but it's possible. It was just a theory. Often when you see things like that on screen it means there is some of that "extra pixels" with nowhere to go syndrome. Another thing to try is a different video viewer. I have several and each one renders video a little differently due to how they handle the codecs.

Andrea, I have another suggestion. Try looking at the video (and other videos) at 1920 -1080 - full size. Then use your viewer to make the video smaller > then smaller again > and again, and so forth. See if you begin to notice what I am talking about.

Yes, YouTube mangles video. It is not a way to judge a camera. It is always best to download the original raw file from a reliable source. Still, try watching the video at different sizes and notice the difference.

Back