ebay Australia 10% discount until 13th December 2015

singlefished

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
SG9665GC
I've been looking at the SG9665GC for a while now and with a 10% discount promotion currently running on ebay Australia I couldn't pass up the opportunity to treat myself to an early Christmas present from the Strathfield ebay store!!!

(promotion expires 13th December and the code is "CHRISTMAS10" )

Can't wait for the unit to arrive and am keen to get it in the car ASAP to replace my G1W-C which has become fairly unreliable of late... not starting up on a regular basis, corrupt files, etc, etc

Anyway, good chance to save a few $$$ at ebays expense if you were thinking about a purchase :)

yeah that eBay promo combined with the promo price Strathfield is running makes it very cheap right now, probably as cheap as it will ever be, they will have a cost price rise coming on the first of January so I doubt they would be doing those kinds or prices again

The 10% code isn't just for Stratified if anybody was wondering.... good for almost anything on ebay Australia except for a few exclusions noted in their terms and conditions. Ideal for cleaning out all the "maybe" items on your watchlist.

Jokiin, would you have any idea if the current Strathfield stock is shipped with latest firmware or would their inventory have been received before the latest update?

Jokiin, would you have any idea if the current Strathfield stock is shipped with latest firmware or would their inventory have been received before the latest update?

anything they are selling now is already updated, I personally updated every piece before delivery and they arrived about 10 minutes after the last of the previous order had been sold so there was definitely no older stock hiding anywhere

Thanks jokiin, saves me from turning more hairs grey by NOT having to do a firmware update.... ever since almost bricking a PVR many moons ago I've always feared the dreaded firmware update process!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A SG9665GC 3
Back