Electric Unicycles - newest trend?

The fact that people got upset, thinking it was real is hard to believe
As well crafted as it is the whole thing is so tongue in cheek that it seems fairly obvious that it's a spoof. Like I said, the total lack of typical skateboarder's protective gear and helmets is a dead giveaway, but people are gullible I guess.

If the technology really existed it would probably be something the military came up with that would end up used under vehicles.

Last edited:
As well crafted as it is the whole thing is so tongue in cheek that it seems fairly obvious that it's a spoof. Like I said, the total lack of typical skateboarder's protective gear and helmets is a dead giveaway, but people are gullible I guess.

If the technology really existed it would probably be something the military came up with that would end up used under vehicles.
I worked with a guy who was a fairly hardcore skater and he fell for it. He just wouldn't believe the tech wasn't available.

The lack of safety gear wasn't a consideration for him as most skaters don't wear safety gear unless in comps. It was the fact that it had Tony Hawk that he was convinced.

He wasn't a Tony Hawk fanboy or anything, but was pretty mad a day or two later when he finally realized it was fake.

military came up with that would end up used under vehicles

Aaa yes the famous hover tank :) i was not avare that Sgt. Bilko and the guys from the motor pool has finally finished that one.
200657-vlcsnap-00059.jpg

About bloody time.

Hovercrafts are real...
The guy mentions dashcam :)

and in Rumble in the Bronx:

Not THOSE kind of hovercrafts! ACVs like that have been around since the 1950s. We're talking Star Wars hover tech.

Last edited:
Sunbathing on the shores of the black sea seem to be "interesting" at times.

Move it - move it - move it :eek:

Here at the right time you might be lucky to see one of our special force trainees walking 50 Km down the west coast of Jutland, but you have to be lucky as i think he is not supposed to be seen or heard by any one :cool:

Back