EU official dealer for Luke DashCam?

sundash

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Dash Cam: Lukas LK-7900 ACE; 808 #26
Who are now the official Luke / Qrontech dealer for Europe?
Buy yes, but where?
Slowly sucks the mess.
:evil:

:cool: I saw this on eBay. Lucas Green-sum official dealer :roll:
Check it out on eBay :arrow:

toyon98 said:
:cool: I saw this on eBay. Lucas Green-sum official dealer :roll:
Check it out on eBay :arrow:

I say Apple-CT is number one. He will match Green-sum prices and has a perfect track record as far as I know. I bought 2 Lukas LK-7900 and some spare brackets. Fast delivery too.

Apple ct is a nice guy but he is not an official dealer, thats why he doesnt have a lukas tab on his website anymore nor an ebay catolog of lukas 's products.

Green sum seems like a good company, they ate very big on ebay, but I can really recommend them yet because my order have not arrived (they shipped 3 days later). At least they have the manufacturer warranty for 1 year

lotrbfme said:
Apple ct is a nice guy but he is not an official dealer, thats why he doesnt have a lukas tab on his website anymore nor an ebay catolog of lukas 's products.

Green sum seems like a good company, they ate very big on ebay, but I can really recommend them yet because my order have not arrived (they shipped 3 days later). At least they have the manufacturer warranty for 1 year

yes he is an official dealer, Lukas official overseas dealer is an event in Green-sum.free gifts (AV cable + bracket)

lotrbfme said:

Whether he is an "official" dealer means nothing to me or any of the many other buyers as far I can tell. Read the posts about him and find out for yourself. He has a great track record which means more than what you have to offer trying to say your guy is better. You have nothing that says anything. Like I already posted Apple-CT beat the price Green sum had and I've made several purchases.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80

http://myworld.ebay.com/apple-ct/

Why would anyone do business with some unknown seller with so many satisfied buyers from Apple-CT? Because you think Green-Sum "seems" like a good company? From what do you draw your conclusions? You admit you haven't even gotten your one and only purchase yet.

I have four dash cams some from different sellers. Are you new to EBay and dash cams?

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to be agitated... calm down. Im not new in this world, people who are belligerent dont deserve my replies, but anyways. I never said apple-ct was bad. In fact I ve had good communication with him and he matched the price given by green sum to me. The only reason I didn't buy from him was because his method of payment in his website wasnt working at the time and I needed the cameras ASAP.

Green-sun seems like a good seller also because he is very polite and fast to reply questions. Also his reputation on Ebay is 99.4% and its one of the top sellers.

I am not saying to go with one or with the other. I am not a korean angry salesman who whats to get money from getting orders.... so chill out

lotrbfme said:
You seem to be agitated... calm down. Im not new in this world, people who are belligerent dont deserve my replies, but anyways. I never said apple-ct was bad. In fact I ve had good communication with him and he matched the price given by green sum to me. The only reason I didn't buy from him was because his method of payment in his website wasnt working at the time and I needed the cameras ASAP.

Green-sun seems like a good seller also because he is very polite and fast to reply questions. Also his reputation on Ebay is 99.4% and its one of the top sellers.

I am not saying to go with one or with the other. I am not a korean angry salesman who whats to get money from getting orders.... so chill out

I am not agitated, Just baffled from reading what you offer in your post. I am happy you clarified things a bit.

Green Sums english is pretty good too. :lol:

Green sum never sent helpful replies to my messages.

Apple CT , GREAT!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Jazzist said:
Green sum never sent helpful replies to my messages.

Apple CT , GREAT!

It's simple. I've been trying to explain this to those that just don't get it. Apple-CT is number one. PERIOD. He gave me a better deal than what Green-Sum was asking so what else is there to say? I bought several cameras and accessories which were delivered within a week.

Apple ct is good buy also green sun. I received my cameras in FL in 2 days... he replies to all my messages and was very very friendly. Apple CT will beat green sum price, but he takes a long time tp reply messages (his email server keeps giving errors)

That's rubbish because he uses gmail and you can also msg him on this site. I don't understand.

You could just marry him if you want!

All I am saying is that both of them are good. Right now green sum is the only "official seller" on ebay or amazon. Only for this month I think. So if you wanna buy from apple ct is better to wait or buy it in his website and send paypal payment. (I would recommend waiting and buying it from ebay for extra protection).

If you want to buy it now thru ebay, you could go with green sum also.

Its always better to have at least two seller competing for prices. Its not fair to have a monopoly of products and do whatever you want with the prices and service.

lotrbfme said:
You could just marry him if you want!

All I am saying is that both of them are good. Right now green sum is the only "official seller" on ebay or amazon. Only for this month I think. So if you wanna buy from apple ct is better to wait or buy it in his website and send paypal payment. (I would recommend waiting and buying it from ebay for extra protection).

If you want to buy it now thru ebay, you could go with green sum also.

Its always better to have at least two seller competing for prices. Its not fair to have a monopoly of products and do whatever you want with the prices and service.

The way I see it is Apple-CT is underselling Green-Sum so until GS does lower and Apple-CT won't then there's only one answer to who is best. I have seem a multitude of Apple purchasers on this forum and none have complained compared to a few that chose GS. If one e-bay seller has a very high rating why wouldn't that rep stand in a private email sale? You're the one that seems like they need a date. :lol:

lotrbfme, don't argue with an old man. :mrgreen: Heed his wisdom and be wise yourself. :D

On a serious note, I got mine from green-sum because his price was better. I might try apple ct if his service is proven to be legendary (at the right price). Competition is good.

Bought from both sellers. Had no problems with both. I'd just buy from whoever is cheaper. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toyon98 LK-7900 36
Back