Kremmen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
2 x Viofo A119 V3
That's well cool !!!

Indeed :cool:

It is funny though, some criminals are capable of being so smart and pull off "brilliant" stuff, others are just so stupid one wonder how they ever got the idea to turn to crime when it would be much better to just be fired from one job after the other.
My friend had 2 guys suddenly walk on his property, having opened gates and what not, and they was not impressed by the 3 - 4 month old rottweiler pup that first detected them, but then confronted by the 3 year old amstaff / rottweiler mix and my friend carrying a machete while screaming, that did make them turn and run.
Sadly this was a few days before we got the CCTV cameras installed,,,, but no wonder he was on the phone to me wanting to get the CCTV camera gear up and running ASAP.

Indeed :cool:

It is funny though, some criminals are capable of being so smart and pull off "brilliant" stuff, others are just so stupid one wonder how they ever got the idea to turn to crime when it would be much better to just be fired from one job after the other.
My friend had 2 guys suddenly walk on his property, having opened gates and what not, and they was not impressed by the 3 - 4 month old rottweiler pup that first detected them, but then confronted by the 3 year old amstaff / rottweiler mix and my friend carrying a machete while screaming, that did make them turn and run.
Sadly this was a few days before we got the CCTV cameras installed,,,, but no wonder he was on the phone to me wanting to get the CCTV camera gear up and running ASAP.
Don't think there is much "brilliant stuff" that they get away with these days, so many security cameras and other stuff around the UK these days that any big crime always gets solved, the only way to get away with it is to steal a huge amount of untraceable gold, dig a big hole and hide it where it wont be found for 30 years, then go to prison for 30 years, and when you get out you can dig it up again.

The lesser crime like in this case does pay, but you cant get away with it for long, and since they were armed when they stole the motorcycle they will be locked up.

Nice to see the UK cops instead of the USA cops for a change - instead of screaming and firing bullets at the criminals, they just go and catch them, all sorted in a few seconds and nobody gets hurt!

Hehe yeah, we just had a rapist be so kind to walk past a ATM machine after his despicable deed.
I dont have too much trust in cameras as they are pretty easy to render mute, or at least force operator to identify a person by his walk,,,, which they can today.

I so want a fake high end watch i could lure pick pockets to target me, cuz as soon as they did i would kick the guy so hard he will be falsetto for a month.
And i dont mind super gluing a fake watch on my wrist so i am sure they dont get.

I know how you feel. I've often dreamed about getting a fake mobile, fill it with explosive and a remote detonater. Let them snatch it, get a few yards down the road and ...... boom

Back